Deposit for Makeup Artistry Course. Required to book your place.
Total cost €400.
Balance (€300) due on first night of course.
Jan 29th, Feb 5th, Feb 12th, Feb 19th, Feb 26th, Mar 4th. 6.00pm-9.30pm
Students must attend all classes to receive certificate of attendance.
Upon paying your deposit, Christine will be in touch to confirm your place.
Having completed five makeup artistry courses in my career; working at Inglot for 2 yrs as a Senior Artist, Supervisor & Store Trainer; teaching Inglot courses; and freelancing for 8 years, I am so excited to share all my knowledge in an attentive and hands-on 18hr course.
* Colour theory
* Product & Brush knowledge
* Skin types
* Hygiene practices
* Contouring theory
* Application techniques
* Step by step eye looks including colour, cut creases, smokey eyes and more
* Step by step face makeup including dewy skin, matte skin, cream products, powder products
* Liner techniques
* Lash application
* Brow techniques
* Contouring techniques
* Lip looks
* Creative makeup
* Student’s own choice looks
* High Res Portfolio Images
- Places are extremely limited to ensure one-to-one time for each student.
- Regular cost is €400, however I will be offering this first course at a special price of €300.
- Students will be required to bring a model with good eye space. If necessary I can assist in sourcing paid models for €30/night.
- Course takes place at Christine O’Connor MUA private studio in Ballincollig.
- Upon completion students will receive a Christine O’Connor Certificate of attendance.