- Makeup services are not provided for children (under 13).
- Obtain guardian consent before booking any teens for makeup.
- For young teens 13-15, natural makeup is applied.
Arriving at your appointment
- Arrive at your designated time.
- Do not park in front of driveways. Utilise the parking areas.
- Arrive with clean skin.
- Do not eat during your appointment.
Cancelling your appointment
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Please contact as soon as you are aware you need to cancel.
- Cancelling before 72hrs of your appointment will transfer your deposit to credit on your account. This can be used against the balance of a future booking.
- Cancelling or Rescheduling within 72hrs of your appointment will forfeit your deposit.
- No-Shows are not appreciated. Please give the courtesy of informing that you need to cancel.
- Due to the nature of this service and the risk to the artist, the tools and other clients - Please cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell, have an open facial wound, or have any contagious illness or ailment. This includes cold or flu, cough or chest infection, eye stye or conjunctivitis, and coldsores.
- Passing on your illness to the artist can have detrimental affects to her health, her other clients' health, and to her business if she must cancel work due to becoming sick.
Cancellation by MUA
- In the event that the artist is sick or otherwise unable to proceed with a booking, the deposit will be fully refunded.
- Every effort will be made to source an alternative available artist.
Amending your booking
- If you need to request to make changes to your booking please contact as soon as possible.
- While the artist will do her best to accommodate where possible, requests are not guaranteed to be accepted.