Makeup Artistry Course
having completed 5 makeup artistry courses in her career;
working at Inglot for 2yrs as a Senior Artist, Supervisor & Store Trainer;
teaching Inglot courses;
and freelancing for 8 years;
Christine is delighted to share all her knowledge in an attentive and hands-on 21hr course.
* Colour theory
* Product & Brush knowledge
* Skin types
* Hygiene practices
* Contouring theory
* Application techniques
* Step by step eye looks including colour, cut creases, smokey eyes and more
* Step by step face makeup including dewy skin, matte skin, creams, powders
* Liner techniques
* Lash application
* Brow techniques
* Contouring techniques
* Lip looks
* Bridal Makeup
* Creative makeup
* Student’s own choice looks
* High Res Portfolio Images
* And more...!
- Places are extremely limited to ensure one-to-one time for each student.
- Students will be required to bring a model with good eye space. If necessary I can assist in sourcing paid models for €30/night.
- Course takes place at Christine O’Connor MUA private studio in Ballincollig.
- Students will receive a discount on future one-to-one lessons.
- Upon completion students will receive a Christine O’Connor MUA Certificate.
Book your place here 👇
Deposit for Makeup Artistry Course. Required to book your place.
Total cost €400.
Balance (€300) due on first night of course.
Jan 29th, Feb 5th, Feb 12th, Feb 19th, Feb 26th, Mar 4th. 6.00pm-9.30pm
Students must attend all classes to receive certificate of attendance.
Upon paying your deposit, Christine will be in touch to confirm your place.