Makeup Artistry Course
having completed 5 makeup artistry courses in her career;
working at Inglot for 2yrs as a Senior Artist, Supervisor & Store Trainer;
teaching Inglot courses;
and freelancing for 8 years;
Christine is delighted to share all her knowledge in an attentive and hands-on 18hr course.
* Colour theory
* Product & Brush knowledge
* Skin types
* Hygiene practices
* Contouring theory
* Application techniques
* Step by step eye looks including colour, cut creases, smokey eyes and more
* Step by step face makeup including dewy skin, matte skin, creams, powders
* Liner techniques
* Lash application
* Brow techniques
* Contouring techniques
* Lip looks
* Bridal Makeup
* Creative makeup
* Student’s own choice looks
* High Res Portfolio Images
* And more...!
- Places are extremely limited to ensure one-to-one time for each student.
- Students will be required to bring a model with good eye space. If necessary I can assist in sourcing paid models for €30/night.
- Course takes place at Christine O’Connor MUA private studio in Ballincollig.
- Students will receive a discount on future one-to-one lessons.
- Upon completion students will receive a Christine O’Connor MUA Certificate.
Book your place here 👇
Deposit for Makeup Artistry Course. Required to book your place.
Total cost €300 - special offer.
Balance (€200) due on first night of course.
Mondays & Thursdays 6.30pm-9.30pm for 3 weeks.
April 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th.
You must attend all classes to receive your cert.
Upon paying your deposit, Christine will be in touch to confirm your place.