Makeup Artistry Course
having completed 5 makeup artistry courses in her career;
working at Inglot for 2yrs as a Senior Artist, Supervisor & Store Trainer;
teaching Inglot courses;
and freelancing for 8 years;
Christine is delighted to share all her knowledge in an attentive and hands-on 21hr course.
* Colour theory
* Product & Brush knowledge
* Skin types
* Hygiene practices
* Contouring theory
* Application techniques
* Step by step eye looks including colour, cut creases, smokey eyes and more
* Step by step face makeup including dewy skin, matte skin, creams, powders
* Liner techniques
* Lash application
* Brow techniques
* Contouring techniques
* Lip looks
* Bridal Makeup
* Creative makeup
* Student’s own choice looks
* High Res Portfolio Images
* And more...!
- Places are extremely limited to ensure one-to-one time for each student.
- Students will be required to bring a model with good eye space. If necessary I can assist in sourcing paid models for €30/night.
- Course takes place at Christine O’Connor MUA private studio in Ballincollig.
- Students will receive a discount on future one-to-one lessons.
- Upon completion students will receive a Christine O’Connor MUA Certificate.
Book your place here 👇
Deposit for Makeup Artistry Course. Required to book your place.
Total cost €400.
Balance (€300) due on first night of course.
Current courses are sold out. Please fill out form below to be updated of new course dates.
Students must attend all classes to receive certificate of attendance.
Upon paying your deposit, Christine will be in touch to confirm your place.